The Page Contains New Password Login And Contact Information
If you currently have an iLearning account your password has not changed.
If you are a new employee your default iLearning password is welcome.
Observe the following password rules for iLearning
- You will be prompted to change the password after logging in for the first time. Below are guidelines to follow when setting an iLearning password.
- Passwords require a minimum of eight characters (including at least one numeric)
- Passwords expire every 45 days
- You can use the same password but will still need to go through the process of changing it. Simply change it to the same password.
- If you forget your password or have problems logging in call the Help Desk at 480-693-6029, Option 1.
- Please turn off any Pop-Up Blockers before testing for Flash, or press and hold the control (CTRL) key while clicking on the link below.
Other Helpful Tips :
- If you have Norton Internet Security on your computer, disable it while you take the CBT. Right-click on the Norton Internet Security icon at the bottom-right of your computer screen and select “disable.” When you are done with the CBT, simply
right-click the icon again and select “enable.”
- to ask a CBT related question