Read this page for solutions to the most common CBT problems:
- Mainline employees (including wholly owned Express) - Your new six-digit badge number.
- Contractors – Your three letter company code followed by your company badge number.
to look up your company code and populate the username field automatically. If your username is not in the system, please contact your local US Airways station trainer.
- If you currently have an iLearning account, you may be prompted to change your password when you log in. Please observe the following password rules for iLearning:
- Passwords require a minimum of eight characters (including at least one numeric).
- Passwords expire every 90 days.
- You can re-use the same password.
- If you forget your password, call TAC at 480-693-6029 and select option #1 for assistance.
- You can reset your password at any time by logging in and clicking the Profile tab.
- If you are a new user to iLearning, your default password is: welcome
- You will be prompted to change the password after logging in for the first time.
- Please turn off any Pop-Up Blockers before testing for Flash, or press and hold the control (CTRL) key while clicking on the link below.
Other Helpful Tips :
- If you have Norton Internet Security on your computer, disable it while you take the CBT. Right-click on the Norton Internet Security icon at the bottom-right of your computer screen and select “disable.” When you are done with the CBT, simply
right-click the icon again and select “enable.”
- to ask a CBT related question